3.14.2012

winter boots





I finished them months ago, but  I have no good reason as to why I haven't put any pictures up yet.  I found the idea here on pinterest, but as you can see, there is only a picture, and all of the instructions are in Korean.  So, you know me, I just decided to figure out how to make them anyway.  After a long search for sherpa suade (that totally awesome double sided fuzzy fabric in the pictures) that came to a fail, I decided to feuse 2 fabrics together with interfacing.  If you don't know what this is, you need to look it up.  It's wonderful.

So, like most of my projects, these boots took a little more time than I had originally planned, but I am so happy with how they turned out, and Lynlee absolutely loves them.  Her favorite way to wear them is on her hands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...