11.16.2011

I know, I know

I can't believe it has been 3 whole weeks and I have posted nothing.  So sorry.  But I just wanted to let you know that, yes, I am still here, and YES! I am still creating wonderful things.  

I have actually been quite a busy bee since my mother gave me my beloved sewing machine for my birthday.  I have finished a highchair seat cover, a few new bibs for Lynlee and made her a few pair of skinny pants from big baggy ones that she was crawling out of. 

But there is more.  Something big.  Something so big (for me) that it pretty much has been taking ALL of my time lately.  I think my husband may feel a little neglected (I know my esty shop sure does), and I really, really need to catch up on cleaning my house.  It is almost done!  Pictures to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...