9.05.2011

And the winner is...



So I made this really great video of myself sifting through a bowl filled with little folded peices of paper with everyone's names on them, just to show you how legit my drawing was.  And after 4 failed attempts of uploading the video onto my blog, you will just have to take my word for it.  Oh, and sorry it took me so long to post this, but I was hiking with my wonderful family for much of the day.

So, without further ado, the lucky winner of the give-away is:

Heather!

Congratulations!  I know that you said you liked the elephant, but please let me know which watercolor you would like an 8x10" of!  I have your address so, it will be in the mail as soon as you let me know which one you would like!

2 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

I'll take your word for it! I am so excited! Yes, I'd love to get the elephant painting. Thank you so much! Once I have all your art work up, I'll post it on my blog so you can see how great it looks. I hope you had a great holliday hiking with your family. Thank you again, I am so excited!

Leslie Ann said...

boo :( .......just kidding love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...