3.07.2011

Airplane Mobile

Tomorrow is my last day of maternity leave. It has been wonderful and gone by too quickly. As much as I would love to stay home forever and ever I know that returning to school is something that I must do. Luckily, for now, it is only for 4 weeks, then spring break, and then another 6 weeks after that before summer vacation.

So, needless to say, my mind and energy has been places other than my student's artwork lately. And that's how it should be. But that does not mean I have put my creative juices on hold.

I wanted to make something for Lynlee. Something that she could look at and think of her mommy and her daddy. I started this project during my "nesting" stage of pregnancy and finally finished it today. I hope it inspires our little girl to fly high, in the clouds.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! She has a cool mom and dad for sure!

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

Love it, love it, oh so much!
Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...