8.10.2010

Recent Inspiration

I got a call from my dear sister, Elizabeth, a few weeks ago. She was in a panic because the rotations that she does for her daughter's home-school cohorts had been rearranged and she was switched from the history teacher to the art teacher. Overwhelmed by the task, she called me with questions and to get tips. I answered as much as I could but in the end, I think she was really more of a help to me. She introduced me to a wonderful blog! ArtProjectsForKids.org. Designed by this woman:

It is a blog put together by a seasoned graphic designer-turned-art teacher. She has literally hundreds of project ideas complete with examples and what she learned worked/didn't work when trying them with her students.

Thank you so much Elizabeth! And I look forward to learning how to do all of this right along side of you this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...