3.22.2008

So, this isn't an art post but I thought that it was valid information worthy of posting...


Well, tonight Dane and I were hanging out at Abbie's house watching her baby and took advantage of the opportunity to get a little laundry done. So, I pulled the second load out of the washer and just before tossing my pants I was wearing earlier today into the dryer, low and behold I found my poor, helpless, drenched, cell phone. :( It only takes so many stories from close friends and relatives to know the inevitable ending to this story. Scott, Abbie's husband, says there may be hope and I can leave it in the sun for a few days to see if it will dry out. I am not getting my hopes up.
To say the least anyway, I unfortunately do not expect to be answering phone calls anytime in the next little while. So, if anyone needs to reach me please call Dane's phone: 509-788-5969.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Serious ouch! I am not sure what I would do if my cell phone were dropped into water like that. Probably do without for a very long time. Good luck!

Emily said...

Waiting for more from you... ryan's phone suffered from the same watery fate today... alas we will be moving forward quickly to replace it.

Marianne and Matt said...

Bridget, I found your blog through emily's and I love your art work! You are very talented, I had no idea what an artist you are. Keep up the good work and I will be checking your blog in the future, if you don't mind:) Marianne (Noel) Lorz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...